Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BOTANICO & COMPANY


Welcome! This is my first post on my new blog about our new shop opening.

Botanico & Company
will be focusing on anything having to do with special events and home decor,as well as some spa items using the wonderful world of botanicals. I have been a florist for 16 years and have decided to put my knowledge in that field to work via a new Etsy shop (my 2nd).
I can not even begin to tell you how many weddings and special events I have done in the past...lets just say "a lot". The main goal of Botanico is to provide unique and wonderful accessories and must haves for your event.
We will be using everything from fabric,silk flowers and vintage accents and what ever else we think would be something special.

At Botanico special requests are more than welcome. We want to make our customers happy! If you don't see what you have in mind feel free to contact us....we will do what we can to make your event something extra special!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back!








No comments:

Post a Comment