Tuesday, July 19, 2011

THOSE 2 FLYS!

I have often asked myself a simple question..."If Noah was really wise,why didn't he swat those 2 flys?"...I guess that's a question I will save for God but in the mean time we need to deal with them...as well as all the other flying,biting,annoying critters that abound this time of year. It especially bothers me when we are out enjoying the summer weather to see all those gnats around Stu's face! Well I did some homework and came up with a simple solution...even though it only lasts about 20 minutes, I just keep re-applying it.

If you are like me and have a coffer full of lavender,rosemary and mint you are set...if not a couple peppermint teabags work too....I use fresh but dried will work also. Simply make a "tea" in about 1 cup of hot water,add a half cup of white vinegar...mix and put in a spray bottle! It's really that simple. Make sure you cover your pets eyes when spraying this around their face. I even use it myself....as I mentioned it needs to be re-applied in about 20 mins but just keep in mind NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS! Plus they smell good!!

STU ENJOYING IT WITHOUT THE GNATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment